Log in

No account? Create an account

Bearded Leeks Book Club!

(no subject) @ 03:22 pm

Current Mood: excited excited

Hey there,

I just received recently an e-mail from the author I was trying to get in contact with about the book for my turn for BLBC hosting and they have had some troubles with accessing the website mail and such, but...

Vashti has copies of the text Which Is Out Of Print! And if I'm *we're* still interested she'll get them to us at reduced price, which I thank her for and think it's just great.

So, what I'm asking is if you would be interested in getting a copy of Vashti Farrer's Escape to Eaglehawk. It is probably the only chance that there will be that a copy of this text is available *apart from searching someplace like ebay* new. I would really like all you guys to read it as I think it's an amazing text, and this would have been my text...but anyway now you have a chance to have it.

Now the cost
It's less than retail price, but..
to pay I have to do a money order which costs a few $ and if we split all the costs it should end up less than ten dollars each. But I'm not 100% on this as I need to have a certain amount of books, I think. If you're willing to get this text could you let me know by friday 19th (that's this friday) before 10am by e-mail if that's how you want to OR before & definitely after this date (19 October) by phone (you know my number) 'cus I don't have net access and you'd just be wasting your time. I'll talk more about it if you have any questions when you get back to me with a yes, possibly yes or a no and if you're looking at getting the text you'll need to get $10 to me (I'll discuss this with you when I receive you're response). The $10 if it covers all costs *which it should* and there is left over I'll calculate the change and get it back to you on reciept of the text with your copy of the text. There may be if you're interested, the chance to have your copy of the text signed by Vashti, although I haven't really discussed this with her, I'm sure it could be arranged.

Anyway, I think that is all and I await your reply.
I will be putting in the order (sending off a snail mail) probably on the date of the 16th of November, so if all organising getting back to me with your yes/no/possibly reply could be completed by Wednesday the 14th November that would be great. Do realise please that any communication received after this date without prior arrangement with me will more than likely result in you not getting a copy of the text.

Love and best wishes

Roe J.
Caretaker of funds for the BLBC.
Co-organiser in conjunction with BL's of outings and fun things for the Bearded Leeks.

Bearded Leeks Book Club!